Here is what we have been up to so far!
Michael's highlight this summer so far is attending Vacation Bible School (sorry no pics of this!)
We have loved not having to rush anywhere in the mornings... here we are doing a little lounging in our pjs.

We like to visit local libraries. Here we are at the Castle Rock one!

We have enjoyed picnic and park playdates with friends!


We continue to watch daddy's softball games (although some of them are very late and it is quite cool...)
We have visited the waterpark with friends. Rachael loved the water, Michael just loved watching from the sidelines...


PS. I am having some fun redesigning our blog - please be patient while I make some changes and let me know what you think!!
I love the new look of your blog! Hope you are having a great summer!
ReplyDeleteI love how they patiently watch daddy play even when it is cold....
ReplyDelete